fredag den 6. april 2012

mass effect 3 DLC

Ok now I have played the mass effect with DLC, and I can't figure why there is so much riot about it.

The ending was a bit hasted, but that is usal for most games. But the ending was good and it did not miss anything importen. I dont see why some realy hate the ending.

I dont want to spoil anything, so you will not read what I like and did not like about the story. You must buy the game and try for yourself.

And about the first day DLC.
You get some background story, and about half hour gameplay, plus minus abit, and a not so preaty prothean, he looks a bit green. You have not missed anything, you cant find on youtube, if you want to watch it and get the story. what I can see you don't mis any critical in the main story.

If you wanna Bitch about it, as Totalbiscuit do, then dont buy the DLC. I find it sad if you buycut the whole game, becouse it is 20-30 hour's of fun. I dont regret that i bought it, and I recomend to play it, and not just complain.

the controle, with mouse and keyboard is good, but the space is used too many things, I have 10 fingers. space shuld only be used to get to cover and out of cover. Why use it to jumb over and up on things, so I have to dobbelt tab space. first it go to cover, then it jumb up on thing, to clonky for my taste. But els good controle.
It could use a FOV slider. I get a bit dizzy becouse of the FOV.
The last and meaby the worst thing is. I dont aproove of first day DLC. You could wait 1 month to put it out. dont matter if it was ready or not, it is the princip.

els nothing to complain about.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar